Living in San Francisco

Monday, October 02, 2006

June 19, 2005

Have been lax in posting for the last few months.
We have moved! We found a new apartment just a few doors up the block from our old one.
There rent is $300 less and we have a real kitchen.
The living room and bedroom are a bit smaller but the bathroom and kitchen is much better than before. We are happy here and still feel it was a good move for us to make.

The software conversion is still a challenge at work. The guy we had been working with quit his job and now we have a new person who is a lot different than the first one. The program is just not working the way it should and it is really a sore subject.

Lisa got a new car. Not new, but new to her. It's a 2003 Honda Accord. She came up yesterday and showed it to us and spent the afternoon with us. I think she's unhappy with me because of the way I've not held back my feelings out her situation. It's my opinion, she's my daughter, I love her very much and I just have a very uncomfortable feeling that she is not in the best place she can be right now.

Today is Father's Day. I plan to call my two sons in a bit. I know Kelly won't be out of church for a while and I don't know when is the best time to call Todd.

Today is probably a sad day for my kids. I know they miss their Dad a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home